Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Getting Ready For Baby # 2


Next month we are expecting our little one to join our family. It’s an exciting time for us. I must say this pregnancy was a bit easier in some ways. At first my morning sickness was worse than last time. But physically speaking my body has adjusted comfortably. I hardly used any extra pillows at night and I am sleeping much better this time around. Sometimes I am sleeping some 7-8 hrs straight through the night!! This hot summer has been difficult at times, everyone keeps telling me oh its not so bad but when you are pregnant and have gained … lbs, believe me if its over 20 degrees it’s too hot for me!

Keeping up with my toddler though has been challenging too. I don’t know where he gets so much energy! He has been good though and knows baby is in mommy’s tummy. He kisses my belly and hugs it too. So cute. We have baby’s room ready as well and Nicolas seems to like that room very much too. I’ve learned a lot with my son and I think this time around I am better prepared. People keep telling me that baby # 2 is much easier so we will see. I’ve even noticed a lot of moms with baby # 2 are more carefree in many ways and not so worried all the time and paranoid about things.

It’s time for me to take a break from my PC and finish doing some more cleaning before I go into labour! Stay tuned for next month and I will let you know how things go!

Chau for now,
Mommy Michelle
Oakville Moms

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...