Thursday, October 22, 2009

Teach My

Teach My
From the makers of the award-winning Teach My Toddler comes Teach My Baby! It is the first and only all-in-one learning kit for babies 6-18 months. 15 innovative tools help babies learn the basics. The kit is divided into 4 sections; First Words, First Numbers, Self and Sounds and Touch. Each section contains coordinated teaching tools that encourage natural repetition. The teaching tools are modern and multicultural. The kit has an assortment of everything educational; nesting blocks, finger puppets, board books, textured and mirrored flashcards, a story board, one and two piece puzzles and more. It is all neatly organized in a portable and storable carrying case, making it the perfect 'smart' baby gift!
Available at www.teach-my.com and select stores across Canada.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...