Thursday, May 20, 2010

Aradia Fitness-Oakville's Premier Pole Dancing for Fitness Studio for Women

Have you ever found yourself feeling that you have lost your identity? This is how I felt after my second child's birthday. Two years ago, my life changed when I walked into Aradia Fitness-Pole Dancing for Fitness Studio.

After losing weight and getting strong, I became an instructor and made the decision to bring this alternative form of fitness to my hometown. We have been well received in Kerr Village and a sisterhood has been created.

At Aradia Fitness Oakville, you will come in contact with a community of women, from different walks and stages of life, who want to focus on self esteem, get fit and have fun with life. Our trained instructors are encouraging, non-judgmental and fun. We offer classes, workshops and specialize in ladies night out parties.

Come join and experience Aradia Fitness-Oakville's Premier Pole Dancing for Fitness Studio for Women.

From one mother to another, I would like to offer the moms of "Oakville Moms" a complimentary class at Aradia Fitness Oakville.

Contact the studio at oakville@aradiafitness.com or (905)844-7746.

We want to help you put time aside for yourself!
www.aradiafitness.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...