Saturday, March 19, 2011

Entrepreneur of the Week: ART on Hixon St. STUDIO









  1. My name is Patricia Carrasquilla and name of my company is "ART on Hixon St. STUDIO"
  2. The website is www.artonhixonstreet.com
  3. I am a visual artist and I have been teaching art since I finished my degree in Fine Arts in my home town (Mexico City). The reason I teach is because I like to share my knowledge and I love to see the product of my students creative mind.
  4. In ART on Hixon St. STUDIO we teach painting, drawing, sculpture, photography and History of Art to children, teens and adults.
  5. Being my own boss is a very rewarding and fruitful experience. Is a 24/7 job but it is MINE!
  6. An advice for new entrepreneurs will be to always believe in yourself, follow your intuition and although things some times may get a bit complicated never give up!
  7. How do I manage family life and work? Well, women are gifted and we can always multitask!
  8. In ten years I would love to see my students as successful artist and saying " I started at ART on Hixon St. STUDIO" :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...