Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Entrepreneur of the Week Petite Posh




  1. Full name and company name: Ronnie Baram, PetitePosh.com
  2. Web site address: www.petiteposh.com
  3. Why did you start your company?
    After 20 years in an office I decided that it was time for a new challenge. Knowing nothing about ecommerce I opened PetitePosh and found out that it was harder than I thought, quite the learning curve. I took some online courses, spoke to people, and after a
    few redesigns Petite Posh has definitely become my passion. Petite Posh is
    constantly evolving. I opened Petite Posh with 35 products, we are now
    showcasing over 95 products.
  4. What does your company do? Petiteposh.com offers great baby & big kid
    items from nursery decor to dollhouses and play kitchens.
  5. What's the best thing about being your own boss? Loving what I am doing
    and knowing that my customer service is the best there is because I care.
  6. What advice can you give to entrepreneurs that are starting out? Make
    sure you have investigated your idea thoroughly before leaping. That was my
    biggest obstacle, I tend to leap.
  7. How do you manage family life and work? My hours are my own, I can work
    early and late. It can get a bit hectic but it is well worth it.
  8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? Hopefully I will be a
    situation where I can give back to the community. I would love to be able
    to give to children in need. Right now being my own boss allows me to do
    some volunteer work with my dog. I had her evalutated to be a therapy dog
    and we work with an Autism class and a community class. In the future I
    would love to be able to do more.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...