Friday, June 24, 2011

Entrepreneur of the Week Naturalle Beauty


1. Full name and company name: Renata Abbas, Naturalle Beauty

2. Web site address: www.naturallebeauty.com

3. Why did you start your company?
Ever since I've had my son, I have become a big believer in trying to eliminate all toxins from our lives and for me that includes all the products we put on our skin.

4. What does your company do?
We sell natural and organic skin care. ( Body lotions, Body butters, Body gels and Body scrubs).

5. What's the best thing about being your own boss?
The best thing about being my own boss is having the time to spend with my son Aiden, but at the same time I also have a full time job with a real estate management company as a Claims Analyst. So I am still busy.

6. What advice can you give to entrepreneurs that are starting out?
Whatever you decide to do you must believe in it and you must love what you do.

7. How do you manage family life and work?
I can not live without my calendar. All of my responsibilities/ tasks/events have to be written down otherwise they will not get done.

8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I am hoping to have a wide range of my products distributed in a few different stores.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...