Thursday, June 23, 2011

Naturalle Beauty




Naturalle Beauty

My Name is Renata Abbas, I currently reside in Ontario, Canada with my husband of 3 years and a son who is 2 years old. In addition to my currently busy life, I am also an entrepreneur of a
company that I have started in 2010 selling all natural and organic skin care.

Ever since I've had my son, I have become a big believer in trying to eliminate all toxins from our lives and for me that includes all the products we put on our skin.

We are an Ontario, Canada based company that is pleased to offer you the highest quality of Natural and Organic ingredients in our products. The products that we offer are great for your skin and very important to our environment. We are very proud of this line and that is why we are so honored to share it with you. We believe in our products and what they stand for: being kind to our planet, no animal testing and free of harmful chemicals.

Please join us at the Summer Solstice Holistic & Wellness Expo being held Saturday, June 25 from 10 am - 4 p.m at the Holiday Inn Burlington Conference and Hotel. Hope to see you there.

Web site: http://www.naturallebeauty.com/

No shipping fees for Oakville Moms members

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naturalle-Beauty/152389481453307
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...