Monday, December 05, 2011

Business Feature: Motivation Fitness




Motivation Fitness
Have trouble setting realistic health or weight loss goals and sticking to them?


Keep hearing its "about a lifestyle change" but are having trouble implementing that into your busy life?

Have a lot of dedication to getting fit and healthy for the first 2 weeks and then run out of steam?

Let me help.

I'm an Oakville Personal Trainer who's been running successful Bootcamps and Stroller Fit classes for the past 4 years in Oakville. Burlington and Milton. I also offer very affordable in home personal training to keep you motivated to finally succeed. We will custom tailor a program for any goal, schedule or any size group!

Have a wedding coming up? Or a trip? Going back to work after a maternity leave? Something with an approaching deadline that you just have to look great for? Call or e-mail.....you'll be glad you did.

Call me today and let's talk one on one about your situation and the hurdles you personally need to overcome. Things like a busy schedule, a limited budget, and no one to watch the kids......these can all be easily solved paving the way to your dream body.

Join me in the 90 Day Challenge to Transform your Body! With the help of a full service program, including nutrition and fitness, we can transform your body in 90 days. I start a group on the 90 day challenge each month. The December group starts Dec 10th and the Jan group starts Jan 10th. Let's melt the pounds off before the snow melts away in March! Whether you have 5 lbs to trim off or over 100lbs you will love this customizable program and you will have me as your coach in your corner every step of the way.

Having me come to your home solves daycare issues and can cost less than that pesky gym membership you may be paying for and not using.

Give yourself the gift of Health this Holiday Season.

Call me today to book your free personal consultation. Either on the phone or in person. Let's make a plan to get you healthy.
Stacey made getting my body back after my second child easy, with flexible scheduling and she'd come to my house to train me. It was like having a friend looking out for my best interests and I would recommend her to anyone! I now see her once a month just for progress checks and program updates and her emails and phone calls keep me motivated. This was the best decision I have ever made for myself.


Lindsay , Oakville

I love working out outdoors but Stacey understood my reluctance to work out in a group at first because I had over 80 lbs to lose and was very self conscious. Since the start of my bootcamps until now (7 months) I have lost 63 lbs and have never felt better. I would never go anywhere else. Motivation fitness saved my health (was borderline diabetic).


Antionette, Milton


Motivation Fitness
Stacey Zita, PTS, FKC
info@motivationfitness.ca
905-510-5364
www.MotivationFitness.ca
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...