Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SPRING Mommy Bootcamp is here!


SPRING Mommy Bootcamp is here!


Join us for fun and invigorating, butt kicking fitness WITH your baby. Mommy Bootcamp is Oakville's only fitness boot camp designed specifically for postpartum and/or breastfeeding moms.

Here is what moms have had to say about us:
"Mommy Bootcamp has been a great way to get back into shape after my pregnancy, meet other moms, and have fun in a truly baby-friendly environment. The classes are challenging but not overwhelming, and my little one has enjoyed interacting with the other babies too. Thanks to your class and a healthy post-pregnancy lifestyle, I've lost 50 lbs and am now in better shape than I was before I got pregnant! As a first-time mom, I've also really appreciated having the chance to ask questions about my baby's development during the workouts. Thank you so much for offering this fantastic class!" LK

Join Angie, a birth and postpartum doula as well as personal fitness trainer to start your path to re-fitness. Mommy Bootcamp is registering participants now for its Spring mom and baby classes!

Our next 6 week session begins MONDAY March 26 and WEDNESDAY March 28, 2012. To register, go to www.mommybootcamp.ca or call 416.856.5740.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...