Tuesday, April 03, 2012

April Business Feature: WeeSleep



Is your Baby or Toddler Not Sleeping?


Does any of this sound familiar?
  • Your baby won’t nap for longer than 45 minutes (if at all)
  • Your baby or toddler wakes 1,2,3+ times per night
  • Your child needs you to sleep in bed with him or her in order to sleep
  • Your child needs to be in a swing, car or rocked/bounced to fall asleep
  • Your little one will only sleep after breastfeeding or having a bottle
  • Your toddler gets our of bed numerous time in the night
If you’re struggling with your child’s sleep, there are a few different ways I can help:
  • Individual consultations (in-person, via Skype/FaceTime, or over the telephone)
  • In-home coaching and support
All packages include a fully personalized, step-by-step plan to solve your child’s sleep problems. I take pride in offering a very high level, professional and thorough service. I go above and beyond for every client I work and have a 100% success rate! I am not your average sleep consultant and I take pride in the approach and one-on-one support I give my clients. (OAKVILLE MOMS RECEIVE 15% OFF ANY CONSULTATION BOOKED IN APRIL).

SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT (10+ hrs) IN 10 DAYS OR LESS!

The best way to decide which of these options is right for you is to call me for a COMPLIMENTARY 15-minute telephone consultation. That will give us a chance to discuss your child’s specific situation and come up with some ideas for a solution.
For your free 15-minute consultation (or to book an appointment), you can call 289.983.6464 or e-mail janey@weesleep.ca
Sign up for my FREE “Not-So-Wee” Sleep Tips at

Web site: http://www.weesleep.ca/ 

GENTLE * GUIDED * LOVING * PROFESSIONAL
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...