Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mommy Bootcamp in Oakville featured on Oakville Moms

 
 
 
Looking for a fun and invigorating, butt kicking fitness WITH your baby?
Mommy Bootcamp is Oakville's only fitness boot camp designed specifically
for postpartum and/or breastfeeding moms. This isn’t a pint sized workout though. Grab your baby carrier and your weights and join us in the gym!

One mom told us:
“I have tried joining a gym but I couldn’t get my butt there. I tried working out
with a video, but my son gets into stuff when I’m not paying attention and I feel
guilty for not engaging him. With Mommy Bootcamp I have scheduled workout times, we workout together, he is entertained by the other babes and I get to have my social hour with other moms. It works! And I get a GREAT workout too!”

Join personal trainer and birth and postpartum doula, Angie Stenback, to start

your path to re-fitness. The next session starts MONDAY APRIL 15 AND WEDNESDAY APRIL 17!

REGISTER TODAY! www.mommybootcamp.ca or call 416.856.5740.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...