Sunday, September 15, 2013

September Business Feature: Fee Fi Fo Fun Costumes - On Oakville Moms

Fee Fi Fo Fun - Costumes and party store in Oakville and Mississsauga

What is your business? Fee Fi Fo Fun Costumes helps people get into disguise for dance, school, house parties, camp, vacations, corporate events, birthday parties and, of course, Halloween.

What influenced you to open this business? First, terrible DNA. Half my immediate family have had life ending illnesses. After my little sister died of stomach cancer at age 46, I wondered what I was waiting for and made a huge number of life changes including ending a 22 year marriage, going to University, selling my cottage to open my business and building a house from scratch with a fella that I adore.

I'd been working part time at a major party store. I heard the same thing over and over from parents about needing a friendly, knowledgable, year-round, convenient costume service and that became the mantra for Fee Fi Fo Fun Costumes.
How do people find you? If you know exactly what you want, you can order it on-line at my web shoppe www.feefifofun.ca Most often people call me and use the Costume Concierge Service because they aren't sure what they want, but you can also send messages via email info@feefifofun.ca Twitter
@feefifofunfaery or Facebook https://facebook.com/feefifofuncostume

What information do you need from me? I need to know WHO it's for, WHEN you need it, WHY you need it and WHERE you are located. If I don't have it, I'll try and find it for you or tell you where it is.

How are the products delivered?
If you are nearby, I deliver your accessories and costumes, all steamed and ready to wear at no extra cost.

What if I live out of your area?
if you are not nearby, I can arrange for flat fee delivery, or I ship by Canada Post at cost.
What are your hours? I'm available 7 days a week to take orders, but only talk and deliver locally between the hours of 9-5. Sometimes it's same day. Non-local deliveries are a function of which service you chose and where you live.
What do you mean by local? If you live in the South of Mississauga, Oakville or Etobicoke then you are considered local. If you are North, for example of Dundas, then I am happy to meet you along the Lakeshore corridor of Mississauga at a library or coffee shop.

Some examples of my clients:
A work-from-home Etobicoke entrepreneur Mom who buys gifts on-line, like our Batman Kit, for birthday parties. A King City mom who found a note on Sunday night and I delivered a costume for a school play right to the school. Three couples on a Greek cruise with a pirate themed night. A teenager needing a wig for FanExpo. A local business with needing pirate gear for a team-building event. Ten nurses needing make-up and a tutorial for the Toronto Zombie Walk. A wife buying disco for her herself and husband for a neighbourhood theme party. A Mountie Dad in New Brunswick ordering a Mountie Uniform for the Ring Bearer at his upcoming wedding.

Website:
www.feefifofun.ca
Blog: feefifofun.blogspot.com
@feefifofunfaery on Twitter.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/feefifofuncostume

Shipping Address:
869 Burns Avenue
Mississauga, ON L5H 2Z2
Tel. 905-823-3331
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...