Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Business Feature: Welcome Home Halton

My name is Rachelle Spracklin, and I am your Oakville area real estate professional. I specialize in the purchase and sale of existing residential homes in the Oakville area. A Halton resident for the past 11 years, I have been involved in real estate since 2002, beginning as an investor of residential rental properties in the GTA. After working with many real estate
agents that seemed to always fall short of my expectations, I came to the realization that the world does not need more agents, it just needs better agents. With this in mind, I set out to build a real estate business that delivers on my core values of customer care, hard work, honesty, and integrity.
 
I am known for my outstanding customer-service, 24/7 availability, professional marketing techniques, and negotiation skills. In addition, I
offer my clients a range of personal services that most agents do not, such as one complimentary day with my contractor for last minute, small jobs in order to prepare your home for listing*. I also provide home staging, catered open houses, and professional photography in order to showcase your home effectively.
 
When you choose me as your Realtor, you can expect to work directly with me, not my assistant or a team member. I will answer your calls, texts, and emails now, not later. I will patiently and skillfully guide you and your family toward the right deal for you. I will achieve this by educating you with top notch market insight throughout the buying and selling process, so that you
can make informed decisions on the way to finding your dream home.
 
Let's Keep In Touch:
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home in the Halton area, and are looking for a professional, hard-working agent, I would love to hear from you.
 
Rachelle Spracklin
Sales Representative
Direct: 905-299-8743
Office: 905 873-6111
Email: rachelle@welcomehomehalton.ca
Web Site: www.welcomehomehalton.ca


*Upon signing of a client representation agreement.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...