Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Bright Light Learning


Learn math over the summer with a tutor who is an Oakville teacher and dad.

With Ontario's new math curriculum out, ask me about my mental math program that teaches your child fundamental math concepts such as recalling number facts while building number sense and problem solving skills.

If you would like to see your child succeed in math then ask me about my summer tutoring program at brightlightlearning1@gmail.com

I am an experienced teacher who understands the math curriculum and can help your child fill gaps with my one-on-one tutoring program.

Flexible hours. Professional. Reliable.

To ask me how I can help your child get ahead email me at brightlightlearning1@gmail.com;
https://www.brightlightlearning.ca

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...