Thursday, April 17, 2008

This Month's Review

When Nicola contacted me about her company I was very delighted to check out her products. I was very impressed with the packaging. Great reusable bags, which came in handy already!! I can't tell you how many times I've been soaked to the core when I bathe my baby and toddler. I always put out clothes for me to change as well but not anymore. "Soak it Up" Bath Time Apron is perfect. I didn't get wet after I bathe my boys!! Believe me, my toddler jumps out of the tub whenever I wash his hair and this time I was ready for the splash of water. The "Soak it Up" Bath Time Apron is soft and thick enough that you can gladly rest your wet baby on your chest and not soak your clothes beneath. The Bibs Bag will make your baby's feeding time easier. Put all of your bibs in one place, no more searching for the next clean one. If you like being organized, the Bibs Bag is for you. It's very practical and saves on space. The Top n' Bottom Cloths is another great idea. It's the perfect size and feels soft. This really makes things so much easier when they are labeled. Now I know for sure which cloth was used for which body part. No more guessing! All of these products are certainly a bonus for any mom and mom-to-be. Be sure to visit: http://www.babygiftsformom.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...